Golf, caves, stingrays and Grand Cayman tours
For such a small island, Grand Cayman has a surprising number of intriguing attractions and activities — all close to the resort. Here are some of our favorites.
- Stingray City: Feed, swim with and even pet stingrays as the friendly creatures glide around you in shallow crystal-clear water.
- Rum Point: Swim in shallow waters, swing in a hammock and enjoy a lively bar and grill.
- Crystal Caves: The island’s latest natural attraction is a wonder both above and below ground. Get a refresher on stalactites, stalagmites, bats and an underground lake.
- North Sound Golf Club: The only 18-hole championship course in the Cayman Islands, with picturesque views from every hole, especially the signature 11th hole.
- Cayman Turtle Farm: Swim with yearling Green Sea Turtles, slide down a 100-foot water slide or chill out at the pool.
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park: This world-class park treats your eyes to colorful gardens, nature displays and a lake area where you may even spy the endangered blue iguana.
- Bioluminescent Tours: Take a boat ride through water that comes to life in electric hues of green and blue.
- Pedro St. James National Historic Site: An 18th-century “castle” set on seven landscaped acres overlooking the sea gives you a peek into early Caymanian life.
- National Trust: This nonprofit offers historic, environmental and educational programs to enlighten locals and visitors alike.
- Snorkeling: Thanks to close-to-shore coral reefs and lake-like seas, Grand Cayman is home to some of the world’s most pristine snorkeling — some sites are accessible from the shore, others by boat.
- Scuba Diving: As a world-class dive destination, Grand Cayman has a wide array of wall, wreck and shore dives suitable for all experience levels.
Our concierge will be happy to help you arrange your adventure.
Looking for other ways to explore the island? Kimpton Seafire provides you with a direct connection to Red Sail Sports whose tours and activities are ideal to experience all that Grand Cayman has to offer during your stay. One of their most famous tours is the North Sound Eco Safari which cruises you on Cayman’s crystal clear waters on board a luxurious 36’ power catamaran Seafire, exclusive to guests of the Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa.