Join the Kimpton team on island
Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa is proactively recruiting passionate Caymanian’s interested in a hospitality career with the hopes of supporting career development on island and providing a clear path of growth. We have created a scholarship program that will offer two students a year up to $25,000 for an academic year.
Scholarship candidates are selected through an open application process. Current Seafire employees will be eligible after 12 months of continuous positive employment with Seafire. Applicants must:
- Be Caymanian, have the ability to prove Caymanian status and have proof of having resided in the Cayman Islands for at least 4 years prior to application.
- Be between the ages of 16 to 20 years of age.
- Possess excellent character, work ethic, and have a genuine interest in the Hospitality Industry.
- Have been accepted as a full-time student into an accredited associate or technical program in a field related to the hospitality industry.
- Have successfully received their high school diploma and have maintained a minimum B average or GPA of 3.5 over 4 years.
- Must be willing to work for Seafire during school holidays and following graduation for a minimum of 2 years.
- Be available to interview in person. Video interviews will be permitted only for candidates currently overseas.
For more information, email us.